The safest place to protect your valuables from theft is a safe deposit box. And the safest place to protect your payment data is QSafe, our PCI DSS-compliant data vault.
Why risk storing valuable data in your own systems when we can protect it for you?
How QSafe Works
QSafe automatically and transparently replaces transaction data entered on your payment page with a token to complete the transaction or to store for later use. A token is a unique ID used to represent payment data, enabling you to use that data for future transactions, without actually storing cardholder information.
You have the option to store tokens in QSafe or in your database. If stolen, tokens are completely useless to data thieves.
With QSafe, you can:
• Eliminate on-site data storage
• Reduce PCI-compliance requirements
• Keep credit card and eCheck data in the vault for later use
• Update card expiration dates easily
• Minimize costly fines due to a data breach
• Cut costs by reducing transaction authorization fees: QSafe tokens can be created and stored without actually sending a payment
• Build trust with your customer
Storing card data in QSafe allows you to focus on your mission, and the payment process is safer and easier. We recommend using QSafe for your shopping cart, online event registration, and online donation management.
To learn more or start using QSafe today, call 800.811.7826.